Mohobelo - Adire Maxi Bubu/Kaftan
This simple yet elegant Adire (tie-dye) kaftan makes for a relaxed but sophisticated look. The silky material makes it very gentle on the skin. The dress gives off a classy Rich auntie vibe that is guaranteed to turn heads especially during the fall season. Makes for a great gift, vacation dress, maternity and/or nursing dress.
Dress is named after the style of dance from South Africa; Mohobelo
- Adire (Tie-Dye) Silk
- One size fits all
- Oversized fit
- Comes with a free matching head-wrap/scarf
- Length: 60 inches approximately
- Victoria is 5’10” and Emma is 6’0”
- Also called Bubu/Boubou
- Handmade in Nigeria
- Sleeve length may slightly vary, please leave a note at checkout if you have a preferred sleeve length.
- Color/Design of print may vary slightly from the pictured item due to the nature of Adire (Tie-Dye) fabrics.
My Sister So Loves it, She is Even Giving Approval for you to use her Photo