Atilogwu - African Print Skirt
Sale Sold out
Regular price $44.99 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
This African print (Ankara) skirt is Asymmetrical and features ruffles at the bottom. The asymmetrical hemline adds an element of interest, and the ruffles are fun and flirty. This skirt is perfect for women who want to stand out and be unique.
Skirt is named after the Igbo ethnic group (from Nigeria) dance style; Atilogwu.
- Ankara wax cotton (exclusive of ornamentation)
- Comes with a scarf/headwrap
- Does not include top
- Tari is 5’2” and wearing size Large
- Victoria is 5’10” and wearing size Small
- Fabric placement may vary from the pictured item due to the irregular patterned nature of African fabrics
Based on 3 reviews
Beautiful skirt, lovely print. I get lots of compliments every time I wear it out. I’ll totally recommend.
I’m a lover of fashionable skirts and this one was it for me. If you are an ankara lover And a skirt lover, you have to get this one!! The fit was amazing too
Amazing skirt, I love it so much. The fitting is so perfect that it gives you a great shape. A must haveeee