Alanta - African Print Shorts
These African print (Ankara) paperbag shorts are the perfect summer staple. They are light weight and they're a perfect length for showing off your legs. The colorful prints makes it easy for you to mix and match them with other pieces in your wardrobe.
Shorts are named after the Nigerian dance style; Alanta.
- Ankara wax cotton (exclusive of ornamentation)
- Comes with a scarf/headwrap
- Does not include top
- Tari is 5’2” and wearing size Medium
- Victoria is 5’10” and wearing size Small
- Fabric placement may vary from the pictured item due to the irregular patterned nature of African fabrics.