Agbadza - African Print Maxi Handbag
This African Print (Ankara) handbag has the ability to hold your essentials and more, while also providing an element of style. This bag is a must-have for the fashionista who is looking for a purse that is trendy and eye-catching or anyone who wants to experience Africa. It is both durable and beautiful, making it perfect for everyday use.
Bag is named after the style of dance from Ghana; Agbadza
- Made with Ankara wax cotton
- Chrome chain strap interwoven with Ankara fabric which can be carried as a single or double strap.
- Contains an inner zipper pocket, two magnetic buttons & chrome twist lock closure
- Fully Lined with black upholstery fabric
- Dimensions: H:10 inches, W: 12.5 inches, D:5 inches approximately
- Handmade in Nigeria
- Fabric placement may vary from the pictured item due to the irregular patterned nature of African fabrics.